The current version of the Eyefi Mobi card firmware is 5.2010.
v 5.2010 (10 Oct 2013)
- Implemented a bug fix for Eyefi Connected cameras
- Increased power to WiFi when in direct mode
The current version of the Eyefi iOS application is 3.0.15.
v 3.0.15 (30 Jan 2014)
- General improvements made to the process of receiving from the Eyefi card
- Fixes a crash that can occur when the Eyefi server is extremely busy
v 3.0.14 (09 Jan 2014)
- New App Store icon
- Device storage threshold changed to > 200MB
v 3.0.13 (12 Dec 2013)
- New application icon
- Does not crash when there's not enough space for new mobi card uploads
- Allows mobi activation in Spanish (bugfix)
- Corrects a rare crash when scrolling (dateformatter fix)
The current version of the Eyefi Android application is 1.6.1.
v 1.6.1 (15 Oct 2013)
- Fixed re-uploading of photos issue caused by media mounting
- Fixed issue where upon resuming gallery, it would scroll to the top (oldest) photos. It now maintains its position.