Existing Eyefi users can add a Mobi card to their account on iPhone or iPad by following these steps:
- Install and open the Eyefi app. Tap Sign in on the Mobi activation screen.
- Enter your Eyefi account information and tap Sign in.
- On the next screen, tap No.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Add Eyefi Mobi Card.
- Enter your Mobi card's ten-digit Activation code.
- After you activate your Mobi card, the Eyefi app will prompt you to connect your device. Tap the OK button.
- Tap the Install button.
Then tap the Install Now button.
Now tap the Done button.
- Insert your Mobi card into your camera and shoot several .JPEG photos. Make sure you leave your camera turned on.
- On your iPhone or iPad, press the Home button to exit the Eyefi app, then enter the Settings menu.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your Mobi card should appear in the list under "Choose a Network..." as an Eyefi card.
- Tap the Eyefi card to select your Mobi card as a wi-fi network.
Your Mobi card is now paired to your device. If you enter the Eyefi app again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily.