With the Eye-Fi app, you can send photos & videos from your Mobi card to your Android phone or tablet, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Mobi card will automatically upload your photos & videos to your Android device — no cables, no hassles!
Eye-Fi for Android
Download the free Eye-Fi app from the Play Store, or click the Download button below:
To Setup your Mobi card:
- Install and open the Eye-Fi app.
- Tap Activation Code and enter your Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Go.
Your Mobi card is now paired to your device.
- Insert your Mobi card into your camera and shoot several .JPEG photos. Make sure you leave your camera turned on.
If you enter the Eye-Fi app again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily.
Photos uploaded from your Mobi card are stored in an Eye-Fi album in Gallery.
By default for Mobi cards, the Eye-Fi app will only display photos & videos uploaded from your Mobi card. To see all the photos on your Android phone or tablet in the Eye-Fi app, follow these steps:
- On the Gallery screen, tap the Settings icon.
Note: If your phone has a Menu button, press it, then tap Settings in the menu that appears.
- Tap Application Preferences.
- Tap Select media filtering.
- Tap the media folders you want to display in the Eye-Fi app.
The Eye-Fi app will now also display photos & videos from the other folders in your Android device that you have selected.