With the Eyefi app, you can send photos & videos from your Mobi card to your Android phone or tablet, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Mobi card will automatically upload your photos & videos to your Android device — no cables, no hassles! (Please note that at this time the app is only available to Google Play Store users in the US and Canada. Kindle Fire users in the US and Canada can download the app from the Amazon Appstore.)
Eyefi for Android
Download the free Eyefi app from the Play Store, or click the Download button below:
To Setup your Mobi card:
- Install and open the Eyefi app.
- Tap Activation Code and enter your Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Go.
Your Mobi card is now paired to your device.
- Insert your Mobi card into your camera and shoot several .JPEG photos. Make sure you leave your camera turned on.
If you enter the Eyefi app again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily.
Photos uploaded from your Mobi card are stored in an Eyefi album in Gallery.
By default for Mobi cards, theEyefi app will only display photos & videos uploaded from your Mobi card. To see all the photos on your Android phone or tablet in the Eyefi app, follow these steps:
- On the Gallery screen, tap the Settings icon.
Note: If your phone has a Menu button, press it, then tap Settings in the menu that appears.
- Tap Application Preferences.
- Tap Select media filtering.
- Tap the media folders you want to display in theEyefi app.
The Eyefi app will now also display photos & videos from the other folders in your Android device that you have selected.