With the Eyefi app, you can send photos & videos from your Mobi card to your iPhone or iPad, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Mobi card will automatically upload your photos & videos to your Apple device; no cables, no hassles!
Eyefi for iPad and iPhone
Download the free Eyefi app from the App Store, or click the Download button below.
To Setup your Mobi card:
- Install and open the Eyefi app.
- Tap Activation Code and enter your Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Go.
- After you activate your Mobi card, the Eyefi app will prompt you to connect your device. Tap the OK button.
- Tap the Install Button.
Then tap the Install Now button.
Now tap the Done button.
Note: If you're using iOS 5.1, you'll need to tap the Eyefi card icon that appears to return to the Eye-Fi app.
- Insert your Mobi card into your camera and shoot several .JPEG photos. Make sure you leave your camera turned on.
- On your iPhone or iPad, press the Home button to exit the Eyefi app, then enter the Settings menu.
- Tap Wi-Fi. Your Mobi card should appear in the list under "Choose a Network..." as an Eyefi card.
- Tap the Eyefi card to select your Mobi card as a wi-fi network.
Your Mobi card is now paired to your device. If you enter the Eyefi app again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily.
Photos uploaded from your Mobi card are stored in an Eyefi folder in your iPhone or iPad's Albums.
By default for Mobi cards, the Eyefi app will only display photos & videos uploaded from your Mobi card. To see all the photos from your Camera Roll in the Eyefi app, follow these steps:
- Tap the gear icon to see the Eyefi app's Settings menu.
- Tap Application Preferences.
- Tap the slider next to Show Only Eyefi Media to turn that option Off.
The Eyefi app will now display all photos from your Camera Roll as well as the photos in the Eyefi album.
Note: If you remove the Eyefi app from your iPhone or iPad,the photos you have uploaded from your Mobi card will be deleted from the Eyefi folder. However, you can still find those photos in your iPhone or iPad's Camera Roll.